Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Wednesday, July 30th
- 2 small left-over baked chicken strips
- taco bell: fresco chicken soft taco, tostada
- egg salad sandwich: 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 tsp mayo, salt & pepper, 1 slice of whole wheat toast
- skinny cow ice cream sandwich
- 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer
- 20 minute workout on the total gym
Every day it gets easier on the elliptical trainer. My knees aren't bothering me as much, and I think I might even be sweating less!
I really need to buy some miracle whip or something, I can't believe how horrible mayo is for you. How can there possibly be 11 grams of fat in one tablespoon???
My mom turned me on to the skinny cow ice cream products--these things are fabulous! You'd never know they were nearly fat free, and just over 100 calories a piece. They're actually pretty filling, too. A great dessert option. Thanks Mom!

1 comments:
I'm glad you like the Skinny Cow products. They're a treat without any guild!
I don't even want to talk about my diet, booze, etc. Work has been an absolute nightmare, and with your dad back, it's hard to eat less around him. He worries, which I think is sweet, but doesn't do anything for the scales! I'm scared to step on the scales this week.
Haven't been able to find the time to exercise this week either. When I'm trying to get stuff ready for the garage sale from hell... he's after me to sit with thim in the livingroom (actually, Jake is too... funny Puddy Tat). You're doing so good with your workouts! I've got about 10 1- 15 lbs to where I want to be, but the rate I'm going it's going to be a loooonnnnggggg time before I get there. I'll bet green money you reach your goal long before I do. Good for you though!!!
Post a Comment