7/19

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Saturday, July 19

  • Whole wheat english muffin, 1 tsp butter, drizzle of honey
  • snacks at a baby shower: slice of turkey wrap with sour cream spread, handful of wheat thins, healthy spoonful of artichoke dip, couple of tortilla chips with salsa, small portion of noodle salad with italian dressing, raw veggies
  • 3 Mikes Hard Lemonades
  • doctored iced tea
  • ham & cheese lean pocket
  • sliced pineapple rings
  • small handful peanuts
  • 25 minutes on the elliptical trainer

Not a bad day, calorie-wise, but not a great day. I couldn't turn away from the beautiful array of snacks at the baby shower, but I was able to turn down a piece of cake. I managed to squeeze in a little time at the gym, so I don't feel too bad about today.

1 comments:

wegypsies said...

You still did good, and turning down cake isn't always the easiest thing.

Giving yourself a day of a few splurges is fine. Maybe even plan one a week when your fella is home. They don't always get the diet thing and can sabbotage you (with the best intentions).

I fell off the wagon a bit this weekend and I'm here alone! But it's nothing I can't fix in a day or two.

I have to really congratulate you on the exercise. That's something I have to make a commitment to and actually do it.

Made my own pizza last night from the crust on up. The crust was actually pretty good. It's hard to find the right kind of flour though.