Monday, July 21, 2008
Sunday, July 20
- handful cheese-its
- shrimp fajitas: 3 small tortillas, filled with shrimp, onions and peppers, rice and beans, salsa, small portion of guacamole
- 2 margaritas
- 1/2 small cheesecake chimichanga, 2 or 3 bites ice cream & whipped cream
- pretzels
- low fat string cheese
- 100 calorie bag of grasshopper cookies
- 2 doctored ice teas
Well, my boyfriend's off to Kenai again, but the kids are back in town. I hope I'll still find the time to workout every day this next week. I worked out 6 days this week! I really needed today off from the gym, though, my muscles are killing me.
I've managed to cut out the gingerale by replacing it with the doctored ice tea. I sweeten it only with a little honey and fruit juice, and it really is good!
Tomorrow marks two weeks! Go me!

0 comments:
Post a Comment