7/13

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday, July 13

  • Oatmeal with a splash of milk, 1 piece of toast with about 1 tsp of butter
  • coffee cup full of cheerios and whole milk
  • chili w/ small sprinkle of cheese, 1 tsp sour cream, corn on the cob w/ 1 tsp butter
  • Half of a 20 oz can on unsweetened pineapple chunks
  • gingerale w/ pineapple juice
  • 20 minutes of various exercises on Total Gym (arms and abs)

I found a treasure buried in the garage. The Chuck Norris and Christy Brinkley sponsored Total Gym that my boyfriend received as a gift some 10 odd years ago. I dusted it off and managed to lug the thing up the stairs and set it up (one helluva workout in itself, I might add). I'm missing the accessory that enables me to do the leg work outs, but I might be able to order it somewhere.

And now the boys are gone. My boyfriend heading out of town to work, and the little ones are back at their mom's. Just me and the dog, all week. Its nice to have all this time to myself, but it's getting awfully quiet and lonesome around here. You can only watch Muriel's Wedding so many times before you start to realize why your boyfriend hates that movie. And for me, boredom=snacking. Luckily, I've managed to get rid of a lot of junk food in the house. There is, however, a box of oreos in the kitchen that I must attempt to ignore. :)

If I make it through tomorrow, it will have been 1 whole week since I started this. Hooray for me!

0 comments: