7/22

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday, July 22

  • 1/2 whole wheat english muffin, 1 tsp butter, drizzle of honey
  • banana
  • grilled chicken and cheese tortellini with mixed vegetables, lightly coated with a mixture of olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, lemon juice and fresh herbs
  • 1 oreo
  • 1 sliver chocolate cake w/ icing scraped off
  • doctored iced tea
  • about 8 oz of 2% milk

No time to work out today, but my knees are killing me for some reason, so it's probably for the best. I wonder if it's from working out so much when I'm not used to it--but the elliptical trainers are supposed to be low impact. . .

The boys are with me for at least a week, so I need to find a happy medium between healthy dinners and something the kids will like. It's amazing how much those two eat, it's like they have a tapeworm.

1 comments:

wegypsies said...

I can't use those torture machines with my knee at all. They're low impact, but you really need to watch that your knees NEVER go out over your toes. That can really cause some pain and damage.

It's amazing how much kids can eat and stay so skinny!!

I keep a supply of the Weight Watchers or Lean Cuisine frozen dinners for those nights when either your dad wants something that I know will wipe me out for the week, or when I'm alone. They're not too bad.

I see you gave up on the skim milk...:) Can't say that I blame you at all.

I did good today, but have a birthday lunch to go to tomorrow for my boss. Those are never easy since I'm not a bunny food person.

1 cookie!!! Way to go!!!!