Thursday, July 24, 2008
Thursday, July 24th
- 2 special-k cereal bars (morning and after dinner snack)
- handful pretzels
- bowl of leftover tortilla soup
- dinner salad with chicken, lemon vinaigrette
- 8 oz 2% milk
- 35 minutes on the elliptical trainer
The knees feel a little better today, but I still took it pretty easy at the gym. The special-k cereal bars are wonderful--a nice change from granola bars--and only 90 calories.
I'm so glad tomorrow's Friday.

1 comments:
You sure didn't eat much today! And you get on me...
The birthday lunch yesterday turned into a birthday breakfast - meeting at the resterant at the Sheraton. I (and 3 others) ordered oatmeal. A smart choice - healthy and all that. It was good too, but it was $6.00!!! I only ate half because I had my usual Cherrios at home a little after 7 (the breakfast thing was a last minute change). Come on, it's oatmeal! And another $3.00 for lousy coffee. Plus I pitched in to cover the 2 birthday people's tab and the tip. So, half a bowl of oatmeal and burnt coffee ended up costing me $18.00.
Jake says "Hi" by the way. He's lounging in my lap. One of his night-time pleasure is lounging in my lap while I'm on the computer. Can you see the cat hairs floating by??? He doesn't fit in my lap as well as he used to...
I've started doing this funny little workout to some songs on my MP3. After all, it doesn't matter what you do as long as you do something, right?
Your dad will be home on Saturday, so there goes the smart and easy dinner choices. Tuesday there's a spaghetti and garlic bread feed at work that I'm expected to attend. Aghhh... sabotage at every turn!!
Have you tried the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches yet?
Here's another mantra for you...
As far as those little life annoyances are concerned -- it's a matter of mind over matter: if you don't mind, they don't matter!
Post a Comment