Monday, August 18, 2008
Monday, August 18th
- 6" subway club, w/ provolone, vinegar
- 1 small pork chop w/ balsamic vinegar
- green beans, w/ drizzle olive oil, lemon juice
- bites macaroni & cheese
- skinny cow ice cream sandwich
I know, I know. I haven't blogged in almost a week! I suck! Its unbelievable how fast this past week went by! Before you askl, I have not fallen off the wagon. I've been eating pretty darn good (a few cheats, especially over the weekend, including, but not limited to, a small piece of cheesecake, and a ton of brazil nuts) but I haven't been hitting the gym. I wont try to remember everything I ate this past week, I'll just make a point of doing better this week! I only went once last week, but, in my defense, I've been pretty busy, getting the kids back, boyfriend back in town (at least for a little while), and getting the kids ready for school.
I'm not even sure how often I can make it to the gym this week, considering my schedule with the kids. I can't quite find the ambition to go before work; I've never been much of a morning person. I really need to find the time, though. I'm overdue for a weigh in. I'm a little nervous about this one, since I haven't been working as hard these past two weeks as I did the first month, but I seriously doubt I gained anything--hopefully, I may have even lost a pound or two!
Well, its Monday, and here's to a new week, a fresh start!

1 comments:
Still not so bad. It's tough when your routine changes! But if you're still aware of your eating habits, that most of the battle.
Had fresh halibut tonight. Even when it's fried it's still better than say a hamburger or pizza.
Once the kids get back in school you'll all get on a more regular schedule.
Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment