Monday, August 11, 2008
Friday, August 8th
- Turkey sandwich on sourdough, w/ mustard & 1/2 slice cheddar cheese
- handful tortilla chips
- Dinner at Cattle Company: small salad w/ balsamic vinaigrette, 6 oz fillet Mignon w/ sprinkle of blue cheese, baby Portabello mushrooms, grilled asparagus (that tasted suspiciously and deliciously as though they had been drizzled with butter) few bites of rice pilaf, one bite of cheesecake with strawberry sauce
Saturday, August 9th
- 3 slices of pizza hut pizza (pepperoni)
- 2 bread sticks
- 1 cinnamon stick
Sunday, August 10th
- 1 slice leftover pizza
- English muffin, 1 slice Canadian bacon, raspberry jelly
- homemade coleslaw w/ light coating of lite coleslaw dressing
- bites macaroni & cheese
- 1 baked chicken strip
- skinny cow fudgecicle
Monday, August 11th
- Special-K cereal w/ strawberries
- small bowl of chili, sprinkle of low-fat cheese, dab of low-fat sour cream, fat free tortilla
- skinny cow fudgecicle
I really lost my focus this weekend--enough for me to really slack off today, Monday. I was feeling awfully depressed today (my job blows and is slowly sucking my will to live, caught my boyfriend flirting with some effing skinny bank teller) so rather than go to the gym and work off some steam, I just bought a lovely bottle of Sauvignon Blanc to drink while listening to Ani Difranco (she'd understand this madness) and feel sorry for myself.
I haven't exactly been emotionally eating, but I can feel it lurking around the fringes. Thank god for skinny cow!
I plan to weigh-in again on Friday, so I really need to get back on track this week. I didn't exactly go completely overboard this weekend and totally pig out or anything, but I sort of stopped caring as much, which led me to order a pizza on Saturday, while telling myself, "Well, its for the kids, after all!" Granted, that's all I ate that day, but its still no excuse. I could have easily made time to work out today, but I just didn't.
No more excuses! Depression is not an excuse to quit, its a reason to work out!

0 comments:
Post a Comment