Monday, August 4, 2008
Monday, August 4th
- english muffin, one scrambled egg, slice of low-fat swiss
- about one cup of leftover rice, 8 oz piece halibut
- La Aroma turkey sandwich on sourdough, w/ bean sprouts, cranberry sauce, whipped cream cheese
- 35 minutes on the elliptical trainer
Planet Fitness gives away free pizza the first Monday of every month. I'm not so sure this is some sort of reward, as they say, rather than a way to make you keep coming back--like job security!

1 comments:
Hey, you're cheating on me -- my special sandwiches!!!
Something I should warn you about wine. It may have fewer calories than the hard stuff, but a wine hangover is god-awful. You can easily puke up toe nails (your dad has tried on a number of occasions in his youth). Then there's always the red wine headache. I only seem to get that with cabs, but everyone is different. You just need to figure out what works for you...
BTW... you need to email or call me about the significance of the name.
They plan to serve take 'n bake pizza and subs at the Admin Officers' retreat I'm going to in Juneau on Monday and Tuesday. They said breakfast would also be provided... Gee can't wait to see what that's going to be. I'm betting on donuts! Knowing the people I'm going to have to be nice to for 8 hours a day, I'll be spending a lot of time in the hotel bar every night!!! At least I have a compatriot -- the manager from Fairbanks. She and I think a lot a like. And she's not crazy about most of the people who are going to be at this shindig. I almost got trapped into spending my nights at a semi-remote cabin with 2 others. I'm not that social and if I have to be "polite" during the day, nights are just to much to ask... I think most of my caloric intake is going to be from booze... Although I'm going to HAVE to get a pizza to go from Bullwinkles while I'm there. It's full of fat and calories, but it's SOOOOO good!! Cheap too.
Yeah, give you free pizza so it takes another week to burn those calories and fat. Why not free veggie trays??
I once looked up how much time you would have to spend exercising to burn off something like a pizza binge. I went into a depression that lasted months!! That's just evil! But if you can limit yourself to a single slice, it's not that horrible. You're really going good. Keep up the good work!!
Post a Comment