8/1 - 8/3

Monday, August 4, 2008

Friday, August 1st

  • 1/2 breakfast burrito with eggs, cheese, sausage
  • Caesar salad
  • Eggplant Parmesan
  • 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer

I don't think the eggplant parmesan was too horrible fattening, excluding the mozzarella on top, as it was baked, not fried. However, there was no excuse for the burrito, I know. I didn't even feel good after I ate it; even only eating half of it, I felt bloated and tired afterwards.

Saturday, August 2nd

  • 2 hard boiled eggs
  • 1 piece whole wheat toast, 1 tsp butter, drizzle honey
  • handful pretzels
  • 1 lemon cream sandwich cookie
  • 1 1/2 slices of pepper jack cheese
  • skinny cow ice cream sandwich
  • taco bell: fresco chicken soft taco, tostada
  • Healthy Request chicken noodle soup
  • 20 minute workout on the total gym

I feel like I'm forgetting something for Saturday. This is why I can't put off blogging for four days!

Sunday, August 3rd

  • tomato soup, w/ 100 calorie bag of cheese-its
  • about 8 whole grain tortilla chips, salsa
  • baked halibut
  • wild rice, 1 tsp butter
  • sauteed vegetables

I tried to make up for Saturday binging on Sunday! I went shopping, and found some wonderful healthy options. Who knew that Canadian Bacon was so low in fat? It makes a perfect alternative to bacon. I also found some Italian seasoned chicken sausages that are very low in fat as well. We'll see how they taste!

1 comments:

wegypsies said...

You didn't do so bad on Saturday. Better than I did that's for certain!

As they say at Weight Watchers: you're now in one-der land. Wave bye-bye to the 200s forever!

Today was definitely a Monday. But I managed to get back on track eating-wise. Let's hope tomorrow is as good.

There is a large group of people on WW that truly believe in a particular way of eating in that they vary their points (calories, fat, fiber) through the week. Some days are high followed by average, then low, then high again. Maybe not in that exact order, but the point is that they say their bodies don't go into the starvation mode and hang onto everything thinking nothing more is coming. They say their weight loss is better. So maybe it is good to have some days with higher intake than others.