Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Tuesday, August 12th
- 6" turkey sub at Subway, w/ provolone, fat-free honey mustard
- 1 slice of canadian bacon, 1 slice of low-fat cheddar cheese
- carls jr. grilled chicken sandwich w/ no mayo, swiss cheese
- skinny cow ice cream sandwich
Man, I just cannot give up the cheese! I've managed to cut out almost all soda and sweet fruit juice from my diet, but I just cannot pass on cheese just yet.
I still didn't make it to the gym on Tuesday, as my schedule was too tight. But, I should be able to make it Wednesday and the rest of the week.

1 comments:
You're doing better than I am. The trip to Juneau really blew the eating/drinking. Now it's hard to get focused again. Trying to catch up at work all the while knowing that with what was said in Juneau, this job will become much worse very quickly and impossible before the end of this fiscal year.
Michael Phelps -- forget drug testing. How about genetic testing?!?!? I'm convinced he's part fish...:)
Hope the rest of your week went well.
Post a Comment